The Twilight Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fanfiction site devoted to Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Also book discussions, predictions, and much more.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News/MediaNews/Media  StatsStats  Chatbox  

just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WaterThief
Meeting the Cullen Clan
Meeting the Cullen Clan
WaterThief

Female Number of posts : 279
Name : Kaellen
Mood : What ever I want it to be ... so THERE!
Registration date : 2008-09-20

just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...   just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:45 am

Why? I don't get it. What happened in that scene that made it SO good? -tries to recall, but fails-
Back to top Go down
stephanied
Foxxy Loca Mod
Foxxy Loca Mod
stephanied

Female Number of posts : 212
Name : Stephanie
Mood : dazzled by Blood Promise
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...   just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:34 pm

i just loved it!

i thought it was very well done.

and of course, i LOVED LOVED LOVED jasper's skills.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Nakor
Supermod Extraordinaire
Supermod Extraordinaire
Nakor

Female Number of posts : 151
Name : Ashley
Mood : Eccentric
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...   just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Yeah, Jasper has mad skilz. Seriously, though, Kaellen, what's not to love? And he's not just an overprotective pretty boy like you see Edward as. Which I can sorta see, but I'm still team Edward. (Yay for overprotectiveness!)

No, but seriously, he's got a troubled past, and tons of conflicting emotions, and he's got feelings he's most definitely not proud of, not to mention all the things he's done. Plus he has mad skilz and is totally amazing to Alice. Not to mention he's hott, especially before he put a weedwacker to his head. At least I think so. I mean look at him, he's adorable!!

just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 671362383f0d373541ea23afea8401b194d74390
Back to top Go down
http://demosthenesandlocke.yuku.com/
stephanied
Foxxy Loca Mod
Foxxy Loca Mod
stephanied

PostSubject: Re: just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...   just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:32 pm

muahahaha, jasper is amazing!

just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 Bestpartofthemovie
Back to top Go down
WaterThief
Meeting the Cullen Clan
Meeting the Cullen Clan
WaterThief

PostSubject: Re: just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...   just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:10 am

There are pros and cons, but I must say that my views on who my fav cherrie have changed. I am deciding between Paul and Embry. I was thinking about it one night, and the more and more I thought about it, the more and more I started to hate all of the main characters(except Alice and Emmett of course). But, I do like Jasper's past, but nothing else. I guess there is just something about blond haired guys and me that don't go well.
Back to top Go down
stephanied
Foxxy Loca Mod
Foxxy Loca Mod
stephanied

PostSubject: Re: just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...   just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:00 pm

hmm. you are such a wolf girl!!! Wolfy
Back to top Go down
WaterThief
Meeting the Cullen Clan
Meeting the Cullen Clan
WaterThief

PostSubject: Re: just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...   just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:46 am

yep, I SOO am. I am actually thinking about getting a dog that is 50% wolf. But, that avatar when Jasper is spinning the bat is AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...   just  when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

just when i thought i couldn't love edward anymore...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2