The Twilight Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fanfiction site devoted to Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Also book discussions, predictions, and much more.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News/MediaNews/Media  StatsStats  Chatbox  

The House of Night Series....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenna
Vampire Queen
Vampire Queen
kenna

Female Number of posts : 57
Name : McKenna
Mood : Stunningly Phenomenal.
Registration date : 2008-07-25

The House of Night Series.... Empty
PostSubject: The House of Night Series....   The House of Night Series.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:04 pm

The first book is The House of Night series, Marked, is soooooooo good!!!! I'm almost half way through it and I love it!!!!

It's about a girl named Zoey who live in Oklahoma and people know that vampyre's (and i didn't spell vampire wrong) are real and that all vampyre's live in this place called The House of Night and she is "marked" to become a vampyre and you have to read it to know what I'm talking about. Here's the link to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Marked-House-Night-Book-1/dp/0312360266/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1217368520&sr=8-1

Now it says ages 9 and up, but there was a mistake made by Amazon and the actual and group is 16 and up because there is some language and "adult situations" if you catch my drift. Wink

But it's really good and not like normal vampire books.
Back to top Go down
helloeverybody
Stalking Edward
Stalking Edward
helloeverybody

Female Number of posts : 379
Name : Laura
Mood : Pip pip! Cheerio! (I'm going to ENGLAND!!!)
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The House of Night Series....   The House of Night Series.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:22 pm

It looks REALLY interesting. I'm definitely going to have to read that.

Now that I think about it, I bought that a couple months ago. It's on my list of books to read as soon as I finish re-reading the Twilight series, reading BD, reading my library books, and reading my summer reading. It's on my first five to read after that. Smile

At any rate, it's definitely going in my book bag on vacation. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilighthour.forumotion.net
kenna
Vampire Queen
Vampire Queen
kenna

PostSubject: Re: The House of Night Series....   The House of Night Series.... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:01 pm

yay!!! it's soooooo amazing. =) i just finished Marked and now i'm starting betrayed. so good!!!
Back to top Go down
helloeverybody
Stalking Edward
Stalking Edward
helloeverybody

PostSubject: Re: The House of Night Series....   The House of Night Series.... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:32 pm

ooh awesome!!

i'm guessing this is one of those series where I should get the sequel at the library before starting on the first one?
Back to top Go down
kenna
Vampire Queen
Vampire Queen
kenna

PostSubject: Re: The House of Night Series....   The House of Night Series.... EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Yes. The first one isn't a cliff hanger but there are a lot of unanswered questions. The secong I finished Marked I called my mom and asked her if she could go to BN and get the second one and she musy've felt bad cause I had a cold, so she ran over there and got it for me. I was very happy. =)

It's now my second favorite book series of all time. And the awesome thing is, there are TWO Edwards!!!!!!! (Two guys that remind me A LOT of Edward.)
Back to top Go down
helloeverybody
Stalking Edward
Stalking Edward
helloeverybody

PostSubject: Re: The House of Night Series....   The House of Night Series.... EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:46 pm

OMMMGGG YESSS!! I'm SOOOO reading Marked after my summer reading!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House of Night Series....   The House of Night Series.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The House of Night Series....
Page 1 of 1