The Twilight Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fanfiction site devoted to Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. Also book discussions, predictions, and much more.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  News/MediaNews/Media  StatsStats  Chatbox  

RULES - Please Read Before Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helloeverybody
Stalking Edward
Stalking Edward
helloeverybody

Female Number of posts : 379
Name : Laura
Mood : Pip pip! Cheerio! (I'm going to ENGLAND!!!)
Registration date : 2008-07-18

RULES - Please Read Before Posting Empty
PostSubject: RULES - Please Read Before Posting   RULES - Please Read Before Posting EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Okay, everyone. Here are the rules.

1. Be nice! We're all Twilight fans here, so let's all get along. Very Happy
2. No cussing.
3. No illegal spoilers. (Because, well, it's illegal.)
4. No double posting. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's when you post twice in a row. If you need to fix something that you posted, there's an "edit" button at the top right hand side of your post. Smile
5. Try to stay on-topic. The reason I say "try" is because it is hard to stay on one subject. So...it's okay if you get off-topic, but when you start talking about something like shoes in the middle of a Breaking Dawn Predictions thread, it might annoy some people. So...if this does happen, just PM me, and I'll move the conversation into the relevant forum. Smile
6. I don't think we'll have a problem with this, but no cyberstalking/harrassing the other users.
7. Post your thread in the right category. If you don't know how, or you accidentally post it in the wrong place, just PM me and I'll fix it.
8. Most importantly...Have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilighthour.forumotion.net

RULES - Please Read Before Posting
Page 1 of 1